September 22, 2011

Hungary Beauty Anette Dawn


Thursday, September 22, 2011 |












Turn Ons: Laughter
Fav Food: In my mouth
Pref. Position: Doggy
Hobbies: Shopping or playing with my dog.
TV Shows: Family Guy is soo funny.
Music: Dance

Hi! and welcome to my site, my name if you haven't already guessed is Anette (pronounced A - Net) I'm from beautiful Budapest, Hungary. If you've never had the chance to visit, you really should! It doesn't have the beaches of California or the vineyards of France, but I think it's the most beautiful city in the world. It gets cold in the winter, but that just means that you get to snuggle up next to the one you love and spend more time indoors - doing things like having sex!

Favorite music:
The Used, Taking Back Sunday, Underoath, The White Stripes, Three Days Grace System of a Down, Tickle Me Pink, Autumn Film, Sum 41, Silverstein, Saosin, Relient K, Escapse The Faith, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, P.O.D.


You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment